- 4 sheets puff pastry
- 1 cup tomato-based pasta sauce
- Cherry tomatoes
- Chopped black olives (optional)
- 100g TVD cheese of choice – we recommend Red Bell Pepper, Herb Garlic or Chilli Chive basil or parsley to serve.
- Defrost the pastry and divide each sheet into 4 even squares
- Fold each edge over to form a rim on each pastry square
- Spoon some tomato sauce into the centre of each square and top with some cheese, olives and fresh herbs then bake at 210c for 15 minutes or until pastry is golden and filling is bubbling a little.
- Add some more fresh herbs and eat hot, warm or cold