OUR OPEN DAYS ARE BAAAAACK!!
We love staying in touch face-to-face with all our amazing customers. After all you are all the reason we are lucky enough to do what we do! But as we grow this becomes more and more difficult as we work more and more in the cheesery to produce, and less and less doing other small in-person markets and events. So we decided to open up our doors once a month so that you can come and say hi and stay in touch with us personally!
On the second Saturday of every month our facility in Dromana becomes a little hub of vegan cheese and yummies. And we are super lucky to have a few other amazing businesses setup on these days with us for you to eat, and take home, an array of different goodies!
Cosy seating areas are also available for you to come and hang out with us, so bring friends or the whole family for a little treat out!
- Full The Vegan Dairy range available
- Specials and new products not available anywhere else
- Cauliflower based roasts, dips and crackers by Curiously Cauli
- Sweets and raw desserts by Horribly Healthy
- Mexican style salsas and queso by The Top Hat Salsa Co.
- A range of goodies from other local businesses – these change every month!!
Children and pets are always most welcome. In consideration of other patrons however, and of their safety as this is a warehouse facility with potential hazards for children, please keep children and pets with you at all times.
Date: Second Saturday of each month
Time: 10am – 2pm
Location: 2/11 Trewhitt Court, Dromana