We love staying in touch face-to-face with all our amazing customers. After all you are all the reason we are lucky enough to do what we do! But as we grow this becomes more and more difficult as we work more and more in the cheesery to produce, and less and less doing other small in-person markets and events. So we decided to open up our doors once a month so that you can come and say hi and stay in touch with us personally!
On the first Saturday of every month our facility in Dromana becomes a little hub of vegan cheese and yummies. And we are super lucky to have a few other amazing businesses setup on these days with us for you to eat, and take home, an array of different goodies!
Cosy seating areas are also available for you to come and hang out with us, so bring friends or the whole family for a little treat out!
- Full The Vegan Dairy range available for tasting every month
- Specials and new products not available anywhere else
- Fresh coffee using local roasters Kelter Coffee
- Refreshing kefir drinks, icypoles, and kimchi by The Good Seed Kefir
- Handmade Italian sandwiches by Rustic Tuscan
- Raw desserts and treats by The Kindness Echoes
Children and pets are always most welcome. In consideration of other patrons however, and of their safety as this is a warehouse facility with potential hazards for children, please keep children and pets with you at all times.